Some common mistakes to try and avoid when carrying out marketing initiatives are:
- Advertising to the wrong people
- Using the wrong messages
- Marketing at the wrong time
- Neglecting to remember that half of the people are logical and half are emotional
- Other controllable or uncontrollable factors – seasonal factors
- Buying advertising you don’t need or doesn’t work
As marketing is also a time consuming activity it is likely it will take you away from the core part of your business. You can hire people to help you, but the main aspect is to be in charge of your activity; work with the person/people you hire. Set out objectives, allocate a budget and continually review what you do. Remember, no single activity will work in isolation.
Why not get in touch with me for a one hour free consultation. I could very well be your key to success.