Even if you do business entirely online, that is no reason to ignore valuable offline marketing methods. Order signs or bumper stickers and put them on your vehicles. Consider advertising in free and inexpensive classifieds such as local directories.
Use business cards, fliers, promotional materials, thank you notes and other printed items. Consider going to meet-ups or live events. If you do, give people you meet something interesting to remember you by.
Promotional products that have a useful purpose can keep your business name in front of your clients a long time.
- 85% say they do business with the advertiser
- 88% remember the name on their products
- 91% have promotional products in their kitchen
- 74% keep products in their work areas
- 83% say they want to receive promotional products
- 53% use their promotional products weekly
- 47% keep them for more than a year
Might be a good time to speak to Bath Marketing Consultancy?!