“Content is King” is something that is said with great frequency in the marketing world so I have put together a quick check list of things to keep in mind when you are writing for social media…
- Who is likely to be most interested in my content?
- Who do I want to communicate with and why?
- What kind of audience does this social community have?
- What are people currently saying about my website or business?
- Which type of person is likely to purchase my product or service?
- What tools or online services do my target audience use?
- Which websites does my target audience frequent on the net?
- What do my target audience have in common with each other?
If you would like to discuss your marketing requirements, why not drop me an email on email@example.com